Human Robot Interaction
Micro and Nano Robots
Modelling, Identification and Control
Motion Planning and Scheduling
Signal and Image Processing
Brain Modeling and Simulation
Conceptual Inference and Reasoning
Fuzzy Sets and Systems
Inductive and Transductive Inference
Intelligence and Perception
Intelligent Data Analysis
Intelligent Data Mining
Intelligent Fault Diagnosis
Intelligent Medical Diagnostics
Intelligent Security Systems
Intelligent Signal Processing
Knowledge Acquisition, Discovery and Representation
Natural Language Processing
Neural Networks and Neuro-Fuzzy Systems
Planning and Scheduling
3. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication) Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
4. Abstract (Presentation only) Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, over 4-page, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
1. Please run the paper formatting check on Electronic Submission System yourself by clicking on the printer Printer Icon under the Check Format column in the Files row in the basic paper view page.
2. Manuscript should NOT have: (1) Headers (2) Footers (3) Page numbers
3. During the initial paper submission process via Electronic Submission System, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and Electronic Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in Electronic Submission System during the submission process.